We are looking for a resourceful recruiter to join our expanding team in Chicago, IL!
We seek a smart, self-directed professional who prefers a high-energy, start-up culture and who aspires to be part of a culture of collaboration and an extraordinary place to work. The successful candidate will be a smart, results oriented, positive, and deeply curious recruiter at heart, and someone who is absolutely thrilled by the hunt for the ideal candidate. Recruiters are critical members of our team and have direct impact on our ability to deliver the results we promise to our clients.
As a recruiter you will source targeted industry leaders through solid investigative research, networking, and relationship building and will manage search strategies from conception to completion.
- Identify/Source new prospective candidates through a variety of channels and technologies and represent career opportunities to them in a clear and productive manner.
- Deliver consistent and meaningful candidate outreach efforts in support of candidate development processes.
- Build a working understanding of the requirements for each role and the unique attributes of each client’s culture and operating environment.
- Utilize discretion and independent judgment in evaluating potential candidates to determine whether their background, experience, skillset, and personal attributes are consistent with each client’s needs.
- Delivery on the productivity targets and deadlines required by each search engagement.
- Develop specific search strategies and partner closely with search colleagues to ensure the unique needs of each search and client are met.
- Develop deep and memorable relationships with candidates and clients.
- Managing candidate activity in Applicant Tracking Software and producing correspondence and reports using company software.
Required Skills & Qualifications
Above all, success in this role requires a strong interest in helping people succeed in their careers and helping clients build stronger, more competitive workforces. If you join our team, you will need the following:
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to influence candidates and decision makers by presenting well-structured, logical, and objective arguments and analysis.
- Exceptional customer service, project management, and organizational skills complemented by the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies and applications to increase process efficiencies.
- Ability to identify and prioritize the needs of each search, client, and candidate, keeping each moving in a positive direction.
- Commitment to follow-up and follow-through.
- Well-organized and strong time management skills.
- Capacity for, and an interest in, continuous learning – each assignment is an opportunity to explore a new industry, organizational culture, and talent vertical.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- A collaborative, positive “can-do” attitude and attention to detail,
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Marketing, or the social sciences.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a candidate sourcing or recruiter role (inhouse or agency) with expertise in developing and executing alternate sourcing strategies.
- Prior experience as an HR professional is welcome but not required.
If you (or someone you know) is interested in this role, please contact us.
Be sure to include the job title and company name in the subject line.