Doximity has retained GattiHR Industrial for their Regional Vice President, Business Development search. Michael Delisle will lead this search.
Doximity is the leading online medical network with over 80% of U.S. doctors as members. We believe in a future where healthcare is effortless — fast, simple, seamless and secure. Launched in 2011 by Jeff Tangney, who previously founded healthcare pioneer Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC), Doximity is the second fastest adopted product by doctors of all time, after the iPhone. HQ is based in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco, the epicenter of Bay Area technology.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to developing and closing new business and growing existing business. The ability to work in a team-oriented environment is essential in order to position highly strategic sales to our manufacturer and agency clients. Presentation, communication, and closing skills are essential to be successful in this role.
- Sell current and new strategic digital marketing solutions and ad products
- Develop the strategies needed to help Brand Product teams and Agencies make informed decisions through a consultative sales approach
- Utilize forecasting and business analytical skills to take advantage of opportunities and to expand relationships
- Build relationships with agency and brand decision makers
- Develop and pitch client proposals and opportunities
- Work closely with Sales Planning group to ensure advertising campaigns performance metrics are met/exceeded
If you (or someone you know) is interested in this role, please contact us.
Be sure to include the job title and company name in the subject line.