We’re looking for a Regional Sales Leader to develop, create and maintain B2B relationships for our proprietary, high-velocity recruiting platform TalentBoost™. We’re looking for a dedicated, passionate, hard-working professional to create, grow and maintain a sales funnel.
What is TalentBoost™?
TalentBoost™ is GattiHR’s proprietary platform that has been specifically built to support high-volume, high-velocity staffing, onboarding and training initiatives. We’ve used this product to help franchise clients and contact tracing initiatives. TalentBoost contains a Hiring Hub, Learning Management System, Discount platform and Content Library to help clients Hire, Inspire and Retain their teams. Learn more at www.TalentBoost.cloud!
- Source potential new customers
- Sell TalentBoost to established customers or develop new prospects
- Build relationships and identify the prospect’s need
- Work closely with the GattiHR Marketing team to prepare and maintain records for sales leads and progress status of accounts
- Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Self-sufficient and self-motivator with a high passion for striving for success
- Passionate about public health and interested in being a key contributor to the cause at hand
- 3+ years of sales experience (software sales preferred but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Experience doing sales presentations via Zoom Meeting or Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
GattiHR is the largest full-cycle, HR specialty search firm in the U.S. Headquartered just outside of Boston in Quincy, Mass., with locations in Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit and Philadelphia, the company specializes in retained executive search, workforce analytics, talent optimization and HR technology services. GattiHR Industrial, a division of GattiHR, specializes in identifying outstanding talent for manufacturing, integrated supply chain and engineering organizations. For more information visit www.GattiHR.com.