Chicago, IL & Boston, MA
GattiHR is looking for a resourceful Recruiter to join our expanding team!
GattiHR is an industry leader and one of the most well-respected talent solutions firms in the nation. With offices in Boston, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia and Washington, DC, GattiHR specializes in retained executive search, workforce analytics, talent optimization and HR technology services. Our HR Search Practice is stacked with smart, dedicated HR professionals, and we are growing!
We are seeking a smart, self-directed professional who thrives in a high-energy, start-up culture and who aspires to be part of a culture built on collaboration and excellence. The successful candidate will be a smart, results-oriented, positive, a deeply curious recruiter at heart and someone who is absolutely thrilled by the hunt for the ideal candidate. At GattiHR, we believe our recruiters are critical members of our team and have a direct role in our ability to deliver the results we promise to our clients.
As a recruiter, you will source targeted industry leaders through solid investigative research, networking and relationship building. You will manage search strategies, engage with our clients and support our candidates and clients from conception to completion.
- Identify/source new prospective candidates through a variety of channels and technologies, then present career opportunities to them in a clear and productive manner.
- Deliver consistent and meaningful candidate outreach efforts in support of candidate development processes.
- Build a working understanding of the requirements for each role and the unique attributes of each client’s culture and operating environment.
- Utilize discretion and independent judgment in evaluating potential candidates to determine whether their background, experience, skillset and personal attributes are consistent with each client’s needs.
- Delivery on the productivity targets and deadlines required by each search engagement.
- Develop specific search strategies and partner closely with search colleagues to ensure the unique needs of each search and client are met.
- Develop deep and memorable relationships with candidates and clients.
- Support candidates throughout the interview and hiring process, providing excellent and timely service from the start and through the offer process.
- Managing candidate activity in Applicant Tracking Software and producing correspondence and reports using company software.
Required Skills & Qualifications
Above all, success in this role requires a strong interest in helping people succeed in their careers and helping clients build stronger, more competitive workforces. If you join our team, you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Marketing, or the social sciences.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a candidate sourcing or recruiter role (inhouse or agency) with expertise in developing and executing alternate sourcing strategies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to influence candidates and decision makers by presenting well-structured, logical and objective arguments and analysis.
- Exceptional customer service, project management and organizational skills complemented by the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies and applications to increase process efficiencies.
- Ability to identify and prioritize the needs of each search, client, and candidate, keeping each moving in a positive direction with a high sense of urgency and purpose.
- Commitment to follow-up and follow-through, working closely with both the internal team as well as our clients.
- Well-organized with strong time management skills.
- Capacity for, and an interest in, continuous learning – each assignment is an opportunity to explore a new industry, organizational culture, and talent vertical.
- A collaborative, positive “can-do” attitude and attention to detail.
- Prior experience as an HR professional is welcome but not required.
GattiHR provides a rewarding and healthy culture for all our employees. We strive to be the best at what we do each day by providing a successful career path in executive search as well as ongoing training and opportunities for growth within the organization. If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please reach out to us today!