K. Hartwall has retained GattiHR Industrial for their Customer Success Specialist search, located in Chicago, IL. Tom Conroy and Jim Kerwin will lead this search.
Hartwall brings efficiency by supplying logistics solutions used in Retail, Postal & Parcel and Automotive industries. Our expertise is in the design and manufacture of innovative returnable load carriers, tugger trains and associated services.
Headquartered in Finland, K Hartwall has customers on 5 continents and in more than 65 countries. The company employs approximately 210 employees with annual sales of approximately $75 million.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle incoming sales inquiries, mainly from North American customers (across multiple time-zones)
- Enter sales orders into the ERP system (D365), confirm and follow up orders
- Prepare quotations as well as fill out documentation requested during tender process
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Interact with the sales, and project management teams, both domestically and internationally
- Handling small consignments bookings by courier
- Handle customer claims
- Update Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Produce sales statistics and calculate sales commissions
If you (or someone you know) is interested in this role, please contact us.
Be sure to include the job title and company name in the subject line.