GattiHR recruits Kristie Voveris as Chamberlain Group’s HR Generalist. JL Baker, Morgan Dever & Charley Betzig led this search.
Chamberlain Group (CGI), the corporate parent company to LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Merlin and Grifco, is a global leader in access solutions and products. They design and engineer residential garage door openers, commercial door operators and gate entry systems. CGI’s innovative MyQ technology empowers users to control or monitor these products through smartphone access. They are also the parent company to Controlled Products Systems Group, the largest wholesale distributor of perimeter access control equipment in the U.S. With a vision and mission to give the power of access and knowledge, people everywhere should rely on CGI to move safely through their world confident that what they value most is secure and always within reach. The CGI team achieves global leadership by leveraging commercial and operational excellence to deliver innovative access solutions for their customers.
Chamberlain Group is seeking an energetic Human Resources professional to provide support to the Company’s employees. This HR Generalist serves to promote a positive employee experience by implementing HR services, policies, and programs that are in alignment with the strategic business goals. The Human Resources Generalist will comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by understanding existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
• Manages and resolves employee relations issues at all levels of the organization by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees while maintaining confidentiality; ensuring that actions taken are consistent with company values and policies, and adhere to state, federal, and local law.
• Promotes positive employee experience by evaluating employee engagement through employee focus sessions, surveys, and exit interviews; working with leadership to facilitate the development of action plans to address employee feedback.
• Manages the conversion of temporary employees by maintaining ongoing relationships with recruiting agencies and internal Talent Acquisition team to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates.
• Improves strategic business initiatives by analyzing; interpreting and reporting data.
• Support strategic leadership initiatives, employee development, and legal compliance by coordinating and delivering training programs and recommending improvement to training curriculum.
• Ensures a smooth onboarding for new hires by communicating with Talent Acquisition team and Facilitating New Hire Orientation.
• Supports the Performance Management process by coaching managers and employees; reviewing performance management documents; creating development and performance improvement plans.
• Implements wage and salary structure, and benefits programs that are developed and maintained at the corporate level. 3
• Champions communications initiatives by assessing needs and making recommendations for best approaches.
• Manages unemployment insurance claims by drafting and sending responses to claims.
• Partners with HR Centers of Excellence to answer general employee questions regarding, payroll, benefits and leaves of absence.
• Participate on Corporate HR project teams to achieve company-wide HR initiatives.
• Protect Chamberlain’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed.