Website Decorative Interiors
Decorative Interiors, a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Window Treatment Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Laconia, NH showroom, where you’ll:
- Conduct in-home design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer’s personal style, functional needs and budget
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience
- Build local relationships with realtors, builders and other professional who rely on our services
The Good Stuff – Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive compensation package including base + commission structure.
- Time to recharge – paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About Decorative Interiors
Decorative Interiors is your local resource for your interior design needs, including Hunter Douglas window coverings, all types of floor coverings including: carpet, vinyl, tile, wood and VCT, as well as Kitchen and Bath design and remodeling resources.
We have proudly served the Lakes Region of New Hampshire and surrounding areas for over 40 years. Whether you’re re-flooring or remodeling a kitchen or bath, you can count on the team at Decorative Interiors to transform your living space into your dream home.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach. Ideally, you will have demonstrated in your background:
- A strong emphasis on exceptional customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office and appropriate design programs
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition
- Team oriented approach
- Energetic personality