Website Tahoe Specialty Flooring & Window Design
Tahoe Specialty Flooring & Window Design, a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Window Treatment Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Incline Village showroom, where you’ll:
- Conduct in-home design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer’s personal style, functional needs and budget.
- Assist clients in the showroom and over the phone, and schedule appointments.
- Ensure that showroom is up to date, orderly and presentable at all times.
- Maintain an understanding of all product lines carried.
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process.
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience.
- Build local relationships with realtors, builders and other professional who rely on our services.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas.
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- Time to recharge generous paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About Tahoe Specialty Flooring & Window Design
For 41 years, Tahoe Specialty has been your local one-stop shop for fine carpets, custom window coverings and draperies, hardwood, laminate and engineered vinyl plank, tile, and natural stone
With two showrooms to serve you, Tahoe Specialty Flooring & Window Design provides a comprehensive offering of quality products and services to make the best use of your time and offers sound advice along with competitive pricing. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured in both California and Nevada.
As a residential and commercial design center, our experience is extensive and our referrals numerous. We are trusted by our clients to listen to their needs and to deliver on time and on budget.
We provide free estimates and design consultations. We install everything we sell, offer interest-free financing, and always guarantee your complete satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach. Ideally, you will have demonstrated in your background:
- Prior experience with, or a working knowledge of, a wide variety of interior finishes including carpet, hardwood, tile and natural stone, draperies and window coverings. Experience with Hunter Douglas products a plus.
- Thoroughly enjoy working with people.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Enthusiasm, attention to detail and flexibility are important and required.
- Excellent follow through, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive attitude.
- Highly organized with good problem solving skills.
- Computer savvy with knowledge of email, Microsoft Office and ability to easily learn new software programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.