Website Blinds Are Us
Blinds Are Us, a resource for many of Waterloo Region’s homeowners, businesses, decorators and designers, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Showroom Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Kitchener showroom, where you’ll:
- Conduct in-showroom design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer’s personal style, functional needs and budget
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process
- Set up customers with in-home design for customers who want a little more help customizing their home design
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience
- Build local relationships with realtors, builders and other professional who rely on our services
The Good Stuff – Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive compensation package including bonuses.
- Time to recharge – generous paid time off to help you stay on top of your game, including paid birthdays off.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About Blinds Are Us
Established in 1995, our family owned and operated business, has been an essential resource for many of Waterloo Region’s homeowners, businesses, decorators and designers. We are the region’s only full-service shop offering a complete lineup of services in addition to the products we sell. These services include: measuring, installation, repairs and cleaning.
Our Kitchener showroom features a wide variety of products for the home in addition to window coverings. These items include clocks, bedding, bar stools, beds, small accent furniture, mirrors and other accessories. From time to time we invite local artists into our showroom with their goods so that we can offer you locally handcrafted home décor.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach. Ideally, you will have demonstrated in your background:
- A strong emphasis on exceptional customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office and appropriate design programs
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition
- Team oriented approach
- Energetic personality