Website Window Fashions of Northern California
Window Fashions of Northern California, a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Fremont showroom, where you’ll:
- Conduct in-home design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer’s personal style, functional needs and budget
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience
- Build local relationships with realtors, builders and other professional who rely on our services
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- Company vehicle, gas card, iPhone, iPad are provided.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About Window Fashions of Northern California
At Window Fashions of Northern California, your satisfaction is our top priority! Since 1990, our family owned company has served the greater Bay Area by providing professional and custom high quality window covering services. Here at Window Fashions, we know the importance of listening to our customers and delivering a decorating solution that fits your design needs and budget. It is our personal touch and dedication to the success of your project that sets us apart from the competition. Whether you’re looking to simply update your current window fashions or give a room a complete makeover, we can help you hone in on the functional and aesthetic choices that meet all your needs.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach. Ideally, you will have demonstrated in your background:
- A strong emphasis on exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
- Drive and ambition
- Team oriented approach
- Energetic personality