Website Speedwell Design Center
Speedwell Design Center, a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Morristown showroom, where you’ll:
- Provide sales consultations for a range of Hunter Douglas products, flooring products, wallpaper, and draperies
- Work with customers to close sales in the showroom
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process
- Communicate with clients during the ordering, installing, and post installment process
- Track and manage products ordered for clients
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- We offer medical & 401k for all our full-time employees.
- Competitive base + commission compensation structure
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
- Home Improvement sales experience
- Hunter Douglas Sales Experience
- Tiling and flooring sales experience
About Speedwell Design Center
Beginning in 1932, Speedwell Design Center (now located at 108 Ridgedale Avenue) was doing business as Speedwell Paint & Hardware located on Speedwell Avenue. As its reputation for product and service excellence, value and good old-fashioned honesty blossomed, so did the opportunities for the expansion of interior design products and services into what was to become northern New Jersey’s preeminent business of its kind.
Thanks to a resolute commitment to product diversity and quality, Speedwell Design Center garnered an exceptional reputation not only as a good place to do business, but also as a trusted company known for extending a helping hand to every customer. This dedication continues today, as the company President, Barry Kolsky leads us into the twenty-first century.
The neighborly, expert advice we have provided our customers over the years has evolved into how we work on commercial projects as well; so much so, that we are now recognized a leader in what we do throughout New Jersey, New York and Connecticut both for residential and commercial projects.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach. Ideally, you will have demonstrated in your background:
- Ability to close sales
- Flooring, drapery or window fashion
- A strong emphasis on exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition
- Team oriented approach
- Energetic personality
We are an equal opportunity employer.