Website Southern Traditions
Southern Traditions Window Fashions, a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Charlotte showroom, where you’ll:
- Conduct in-home design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer’s personal style, functional needs and budget
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience
- Build local relationships with realtors, builders and other professional who rely on our services
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Laptop and company phone provided
- Unlimited earning potential in uncapped commissions
About Southern Traditions Window Fashions
At Southern Traditions Window Fashions, we strive to help make your home a beautiful space for our customers and their families. Our team works with or clients to turn their inspiration into reality. From custom products to top-notch service, we want to offer the best experience for our client’s next home project.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach. Ideally, you will have demonstrated in your background:
- A strong emphasis on exceptional customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office and appropriate design programs
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition
- Team oriented approach
- Energetic personality
We are an equal opportunity employer.