Website Utah Blinds Gallery
Utah Blinds Gallery, a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Sales Associate who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Sandy showroom, where you’ll:
- Conduct in-home design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer’s personal style, functional needs and budget
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience
- Build local relationships with realtors, builders and other professional who rely on our services
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- Time to recharge generous paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About Utah Blinds Gallery
Utah Blinds Gallery has been in business in the Salt Lake Valley since 1976. We are your “go to” shop for the latest in Hunter Douglas window fashions as well as wallpaper and boarders. We offer more than great products: Whether you are shopping for a single window covering or redecorating your entire house, we have great people with the knowledge and expertise to help you put it all together.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach. Ideally, you will have demonstrated in your background:
- A strong emphasis on exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition
- Team oriented approach
- Energetic personality