Website Drapery Street
Modern Window Treatments. Custom Design
Drapery Street, a Hunter Douglas dealer, provides custom window treatments to homes and businesses small and large. Our mission is to create the perfect pairing of custom window coverings to our residential and commercial clients’ needs and expectations. As Office Assistant, you will play a key role in our continued growth and success. Come work with us in our Carmel, IN showroom, where you will:
- Perform varied support services requiring proficiency in general office and organizational skills.
- Provide customer service and resolves issues by offering solutions, explanations, options or by arranging for service.
- Process fabric and hardware orders, checking-in orders received.
- Answers vendor inquiries.
- Occasionally greet customer.
- Back room management – keeping books and fabrics organized.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About Drapery Street
Drapery Street specializes in working with homeowners, buyers, and builders who feel overwhelmed with options, have a dislike of window coverings but want privacy or light control, or are scared because they know they will keep their treatments for 20+ years and don’t want to make a wrong decision.
Our successful office assistant will be the liaison among customers, vendors, installers and employees. Our office assistant is directly responsible for the day to day organization and coordination of store operations and procedures to ensure each customer receives excellent service during the entire purchasing and installation process. He/she will need to become an expert in our company’s capabilities, product details, service information, and pricing. Our office assistant will be required to fully understand the goals, inventory, staffing and scheduling needs of the business. In your background, you will have a demonstrated track record that indicates you can:
- Effective phone/in-person communication with vendors, customers, co-workers and management.
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving in a customer-centric environment.
- Attention to detail with simple accounts payable/receivable, scheduling and basic inventory, and customer data.
- Ability to learn and understand basic window treatment design/installation.