The Vertical Connection Carpet One
The Vertical Connection Carpet One, a Hunter Douglas dealer, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant In Home Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style. Come work with us in our Columbus, MD showroom, where you’ll:
- Conduct on-site design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer’s personal style, functional needs and budget;
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process;
- Serve as a liaison between manufacture vendors, customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience;
- Build local relationships with architects, realtors, builders and other professional who rely on our services.
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- We offer medical insurance and a retirement plan for all of our full-time employees.
- Time to recharge generous paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About The Vertical Connection Carpet One
Founded in 1977 by Steven and Kathy Joss, The Vertical Connection Carpet One provides quality carpet, flooring, cabinetry, and Hunter Douglas window treatments to Columbia, Ellicott City, Howard County and the surrounding areas of Maryland.
We’ve always strived to provide customers with as diverse a selection of products as possible, while maintaining an unwavering commitment to quality and craftsmanship in what we offer. If you’re looking for anything related to home interior improvement, you’re guaranteed to find a great selection of options that fit within your style and your budget.
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. In addition, candidates will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while employing a polished and professional approach when dealing with people. If you have prior sales experience, that’s great, but it’s not required. Our training program will give you all the tools necessary for your success. In your background, you will have demonstrated:
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition
- Team oriented approach
- Energetic personality
- High end interior design industry consulting experience
- Good communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.