We’re looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and collaborative recruiting coordinator to join our growing team of driven professionals. As part of the account management team in our Philadelphia support center, you will play a key role in the success of our innovative talent delivery platform. You’llwork in a fast-paced high volume recruiting organization, dedicated to the success of a large national account. You will be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of our firm and our client. The successful candidate will have exceptional organizing skills, work effectively with colleagues and candidates, possess great communication skills, and have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice.
Working with the recruiting operations team, you will
- Manage interview scheduling and communicate all interview logistics to candidates and interview teams.
- Facilitate telephone, video, and onsite interviews and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Develop an understanding of our client’s business and able to answer HR related questions (i.e. benefits, pay schedule, etc.).
- Develop an understanding of our end-to-end volume recruiting solution, running reports, updating candidate stages, and moving the process forward with care and attention to detail.
- Help coordinate and attend recruiting and networking events, job fairs, etc.
- Assist with the new hire process by connecting with references, and reviewing all background check reports.
- I9 verification and entering and submitting initial onboarding documents.
- Keep recruiting team and clients updated and organized
- Submit and allocate monthly invoices.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, the Social Sciences or an HR-related discipline
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is preferred, but exceptional candidates will be considered. We are looking for enthusiasm and a fierce desire to learn, grow, contribute and succeed.
We are an HR Services Firm with a 35-year history and a start-up attitude. We want to create a different kind of firm, that builds long-term relationships with companies by helping them find, keep and manage extraordinarily talented people. Our executive search, workforce analytics and HR tech practices allow us to serve clients across the employee life cycle, helping our clients be more competitive and successful.
The only critical asset we have is our team. We aim to be the absolute best place to work for people who love tackling tough organizational challenges in a fast-paced, respectful, incredibly professional and outrageously informal culture, where the best ideas win, and serving our clients is always our number one priority, and doing the right thing is always the route we take.
If you join our firm, you will experience a culture that believes in delivering world-class client and candidate experiences and relies on every firm-member to share in achieving that goal with their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. Our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health of our firm and our team. Join our team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensuratewith experience
Please include “Recruiting Coordinator” in the subject line.